Homes for Sale in Salem, Oregon
Considering purchasing Real Estate? You have come to the right place. Your purchase is extremely important and you deserve a knowledgeable agent who is looking out for your best interests! Whether you are a first time home-buyer, investor, seasoned home-buyer or builder we will help you find what you are looking for and then ensure that the process is successful and as smooth as possible. We specialize in finding homes for sale in Salem Oregon.
Let’s Get Started!
It is important that you find an agent that has the experience and the right attitude. If you are new to the process, below are some tips to help you:
- Contact a HomeStar Agent or contact our company.
- Meet with a lender and get a pre-approval letter (we are happy to provide you with a contact).
- After you determine what your comfort range for spending is than we will help you come up with a list of possible matches.
- Look at what your money buys and then make a “wish list” to help us better understand what is important to you! We are happy to provide guidance if you are not certain what you want.
- Have your HomeStar realtor check availability and arrange to show you homes.
After you find the home you want to purchase, your HomeStar agent will fill out the appropriate paperwork, and present and help negotiate your offer.
When your offer is accepted your realtor will guide you through the necessary aspects of a real estate transaction including escrow, reviewing your preliminary title report, assisting you with inspections on the home and negotiating repairs if needed.
There are many details that your agent will handle on your behalf throughout the transaction and once they are complete and the property is appraised (which happens through your lender unless it is a cash deal) then your agent will work with Title and Escrow company, your lender and the listing agent to move towards a successful closing and hand you the keys to your new home.
Realty is an exciting process whether it is your first or fifteenth property. Our goal is to never lose sight of this and treat each client and each transaction with the respect and enthusiasm you deserve.